Skip to main content
So I posted this to Facebook tonight:
So this Capital shooting is bothering me. I'm wondering what was this woman's intention when she put her child (assumed) in the backseat of her car and decided to go ram into the barricades in front of the White House. The part that is really bothering me is was her intention to make a point or to hurt someone? And if her intention was to make a point how did she assume it might end? With her being killed in front of her child (assumed) and being portrayed as this violent crazy person. And finally I'm sure this is the result of several things, but is one of those things this game that is being played between political parties to prove a point.#allforthisbullshit (Assumed).

I can't help but feeling like this was a mistake. Watching this entire thing unfold live, and the images of that poor little girl being carried off by police in the midst of chaos. Now that I am a mother I always try to think of things from the perspective of "what if that were my child?" I cannot imagine a mother wanting her child to be in that situation, I can't imagine a mother who anticipated this possible ending or a mother who had no mental health issues getting up, dressing her little girl, taking the care to braid her hair and put her in a jacket, buckling her into a carseat, and then heading out to be violently killed. 

I just do not understand.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long time coming...

If this world were different, and not perfect, because that type of existence is not allotted to us; if this world were different I would answer yes. When you look at me and the words flow from your lips I would smile to myself, that smile would spread across my face, then the entirety of my being and I would say "yes". But then this world is no different than it were a moment ago, and within the moments I have learned the harsh and jagged difficulties of this difference. I've learned that sometimes time moves things at a pace that can only be seen through the forgotten images of our still memories, because moving so fast living in the moments can seem almost a dream. I have learned that time makes us wait for things that we cannot face, that we cannot have, and that we want in urgent immediacy. I don't want the stability of constancy, I did not sign up for those things, and this is neither the time nor the place. I want the hesitancy of lips touching lips,

Abstinence is good right?

Have you ever had to live pay check to pay check? I am and I don't even have a job...yah its that bad. So today marked the first day of my official on campus, paid job. Seeing as how I'm a senior I probably should have picked up this little past time, I dunno, 3 years ago. But here I am, student caller to the unprepared masses. Was I part of the unprepared masses. Was I unaware of the significant scholarship money they had set aside for me? Yea probably. Tomorrow marks the first of 40 days of Lent(spelling?). I've decided to forego sweets including soda, candy, icecream...unnecessary sugars pretty much. I've also decided to fast from being mean...ha I wonder how long that will last. And finally, I will abstain from any physical contact with the opposite sex... I actually threw this one in with the assumption that I won't have the opportunity or desire to physically interact with the opposite sex for quite some time anyway, thus adding this to my list is merely a met

Again

**check previous, you might get it...this is shorter** I’m here toying with the idea… The idea of falling in love with you. If I like this speed And it seems like I need To have you kiss my lips from time to time In the midst of writing some poetic rhyme That’s how I love to fall. It would be so hard to break away At the dawn of day When the world calls us away And our separation grows. Negotiating with minutes Expectations of when we finish And make our way back to this place we call love If love, My love, I’m loving that. So maybe I won’t fight back, Try to gain solid ground I’ll let you move all around This world of mine. And in time Well yea, I guess I could fall. Maybe.